A basic savings account where you always have access to your money.
- $100.00 to open
- $100.00 minimum balance
- $2.00 monthly fee if the balance falls below minimum
- Earns interest
- One withdrawal per month, $1 per withdrawal after.
- Service charge applies if balance falls below minimum balance at any time during the month.
- If the account is closed before the interest is credited, accrued interest will not be received.
Be prepared for the holidays this year by setting money aside year-round.
Plan ahead and save for your dream vacation!
- $25 to open
- Earns interest
- Internet banking
- Automatic deposit is set up from an assigned account.
- No withdrawals until the payout date decided by the customer at opening.
- Funds automatically transferred to the assigned account on payout date.
- If the account is closed before interest is credited, accrued interest will be lost.
Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a convenient, tax-free way to save and pay for uncovered medical expenses.
Anyone with a high-deductible healthcare plan or a plan that excludes certain types of care can use an HSA to ensure they have easily-accessible funds to pay for out-of-pocket and unexpected medical expenses. Individual and family accounts are available at Lakeside, and our HSAs are structured like traditional interest-earning checking accounts.
Lakeside's Health Savings Account Features Include:
- Debit Card and access to our National ATM Program
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Transfer Service from Checking
- Contributions to HSAs accrue and roll over annually
- Contributions are tax-deductible
- Interest earned is tax-free
- Distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax free